Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, operate metal finishing machinery including casting, blasting, belting, deburring and straightening in compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D Quality systems and procedures.
- Operation of blasters, belt sanders, die grinders, carbide burrs and presses
- Track work in process using Plex ERP system
- Maintain and clean work area as per established safety and quality standards
- Perform inspection of parts
- Understand and implement ISO 9001:2015 and AS9100D systems and procedures
- Suggest improvements and corrective actions
- Previous factory experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Detail oriented
- communication skills
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. ISO 9001:2015, and AS9100D Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.