Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, operate metal finishing machinery including casting, blasting, belting, deburring and straightening in compliance with ISO 9001 and AS9100 Quality systems and procedures.
- Operation of metal finishing machinery including blasters, belt sanders, die grinders, carbide burrs, presses, deburring and straightening machines
- Track work in process using Plex ERP system (Manufacturing Online Software)
- Maintain and clean work area and adhere to all safety precautions
- Inspect metal parts and maintain quality standards
- Operate pneumatic machinery to transfer molds from oven to liquid metal pouring area
- Suggest improvements and corrective actions
- Understand and implement ISO 9001 and AS9100 systems and procedures
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience preferred
- Collaborative work environment needed to maintain safety and quality standards
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate with team members
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. data entry)
- Sustained attention and focus to maintain safety and quality standards
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a fast growing, full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. AS9100 certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.