Our rapidly-growing company has an IMMEDIATE opening for a long-term, full-time Warehouse Worker/Driver at our corporate warehouse in Troy, Michigan. We are seeking earnest and dependable individuals who enjoy physical labor, a client/”street ready” appearance, and a customer service/problem-solving mentality.
- Must be at least 18 years of age, and possess a valid driver's license with reliable transportation to and from work.
- Be fluent in English.
- Be able to pass a monitored, pre-employment drug screen.
- Be able to physically lift fifty (50) pounds regularly and move items of various weights and sizes.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. (We are BUSY!)
- A good work ethic with flexibility in scheduling. Our warehouse is staffed from 6.00 a.m. to 8.00 p.m. Candidates should be available to work anytime within that period, including Saturdays.
- Three (3) personal references that can attest to a track record of dependability, punctuality and diligence.
- Previous flooring company experience.
- Previous warehousing/inventory experience.
- HiLo experience/certification.
- Some computer experience with the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Word and Excel.
- Bilingual ability in Spanish or Arabic.
We will offer on-the-job training to the right candidate. Our company offers medical, dental and optical benefits to full-time employees, with internal advancement and room to grow as skills develop.