***Information Security Architect***
•Position Type:Full-Time Regular
•Department:Application Supt. Security - L0043 (Indirect)
•Location:Sterling Heights Complex (LSHC)
•Education Required:Bachelors Degree
•Experience Required:5 - 7 Years
* Translates IT and IT Security strategic visions into security technology initiatives.
* Evaluate new IT Security technologies for inclusion into the environment and the technology roadmap.
* Identify IT Security improvement areas to reduce complexity, increase security and improve supportability.
* Work with business stakeholders to identify the best solution and ensure technology adoption.
* Promote a cohesive IT security infrastructure that shares threat intelligence.
* Develop standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development and implementation and use of IT Security within the enterprise.
* Attend IT project meetings to ensure security guidelines are addressed.
* Adjust security guidelines based on changing regulatory requirements.
* Assist IT in development and maintenance or new and existing of OS and application compliance baselines and running configurations.
* Approve build machines to be placed into production after verifying vulnerability and compliance scan data.
* Evaluate and approve security policy exception workflows.
* Evaluate and approve access requests.
* Oversee administration of PKI infrastructure.
* Oversee administration of IDM infrastructure.
* Must have network design experience and a fundamental knowledge of how TCP/IP works.
* Must understand different firewalls, network devices, IPSes and other security products.
* Must have UNIX, Linux and Windows administration knowledge.
* Must have end user computing (in all its forms) knowledge.
* Must have experience working with outside vendors and IT outsource providers.
* Must have very good written and verbal communication skills.
* Must have strong analytical skills.
* Must be detail-oriented, independent and organized.
* Must have experience with Microsoft Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
* Must have experience with various Cyber security best practices (NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, etc).
* Must be a US citizen.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a US government SECRET clearance.
* Bachelor of Science degree majoring in Computer Science or Information Assurance
* CISSP (Preferred)
* US Government "Secret" Clearance (Preferred)
* 6-9 years minimum on the job experience in at least one key technology discipline for architecture
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, , age, national origin, religion, orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
General Dynamics Land Systems is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race and/or ethnic background, national origin and/or ancestry, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, transgender status, orientation, marital/parental status, age, military service, veteran status, disability, pregnancy/childbirth or related conditions, genetic information, or membership in any class protected by applicable law from discrimination in employment.