North American Pipe Corporation invites you to further your career and participate in the cutting edge of PVC pipe and fittings products. We are looking for enthusiastic people to join our team and continue our leadership in the PVC industry.
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Saturday 6am - 6pm OR 6pm - 6am
Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and every other Saturday 6pm - 6pm OR 6pm - 6am
Perform one or more packaging functions such as trimming and assembling gaskets.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visually inspect product to quality requirements, including size and configuration.
- Clean, trim and correctly label parts.
- When using gaskets, make sure all parts are assembled properly.
- Pack parts into boxes and properly seal using tape machine.
- Stamp boxes with personal packer stamp.
- Construct pallets and prepare them for pick up by Material Handler.
- Keep work area clean, organized and free of debris to maintain a safe facility.
- Construct boxes and put appropriate labels on boxes.
- Empty grind buckets.
- Ensure that gaskets, rings and other necessary materials are stocked before leaving press.
- Assist in physical inventories.
- Comply with all Plastic Trends Employee Conduct and Work Rules; comply with all policies contained in the Employee Handbook.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
North American Pipe Corporation, a Westlake Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, (including pregnancy, gender identity, and orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, genetic information, or protected veteran status.