For over 30 years, Sunroof Express, part of Detroit International Sales group, has made it a point of pride to go above and beyond to get the job done. We realize that our employees are the key to our success. Every employee shows up to work with the integrity and persistence to succeed. Our enthusiasm is unmatched and our attention to detail is shown in everything we do. It is our belief that great people together can do great things.
We’ve grown considerably, and our sales volume has increased. Consequently, we need a highly organized, detail-oriented and efficient Logistics Coordinator to manage the shipping and receiving components of our operation.
The successful candidate will have quick and accurate data entry skills and be proficient operating several computer-based processes simultaneously. This is an office position not package handling.
This is a full-time position – Monday thru Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm
- Full-time position – 40 hrs./week.
- Semi-annual profit-sharing bonus checks.
- Paid-time-off and holidays.
- Yearly merit increase.
- Input and process part orders in shipping management system
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Manage and process damage claims
- Track warehouse inventory levels
- Organize records of goods shipped
- Other duties as assigned
- Job Requirements
- High school / GED
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude
- Intermediate computer skills required (Excel, email, internet) with high degree of accuracy
- Detail orientated individual with the ability to multi-task and adapt to fast paced environment
- Ability to type 50 wpm
- Ability to work independent of direct daily supervision
- Ability to work as a member of the team
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing dynamics
Sunroof Express Inc. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, , religion, national origin, orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.