Alliance Senior Care provides exceptional in-home care for seniors throughout Oakland, Macomb and Wayne countries. Our personalized services are available seven days a week and can range from a few hours daily to 24 hours and live-in care. Highly trained and screened caregivers provide personal care, medication reminders, transportation and much more.
Scheduler / Client Care Coordinator has two major requirements:
- To schedule caregivers with families based on the approved client care plan
- Perform companion care assessments and manage care plans for assigned clients
Work Inherent in the Position:
- Responsible for taking service inquiry calls from prospective clients and turning them into new client assessments.
- Responsible for all duties related to service inquiry calls including taking the initial Service Inquiry Calls, sending information to new prospects, following up with the prospects, setting new assessments, and inputting information in software.
- Perform new client assessments as assigned
- Responsible for coordinating all scheduling activities with the Staffing Manager
- Work cooperatively with the Staffing Manager to assign caregivers to a client
- Manage client satisfaction for assigned clients:
- Make a visit to assigned clients within 30 days of start of service
- Perform routine and periodic client visits to monitor client satisfaction
- Perform caregiver spot checks to monitor caregiver performance
- Introduce new caregivers to assigned client
- Communicate with the client regarding changes in staff, scheduling and care plan
- Cross train and be able to backfill the Staffing Manager position, during vacations and periods of high volume
- Become proficient in using the on-line scheduling and client care system
- Responsible for sharing on-call responsibilities with other office staff