A Klein Company is looking to hire experienced line stripers to join our busy crew for the 2018 season (mid-March to early-December...pushed to April / May due to recent weather).
Our striping division operates out of the company warehouse and garage located in Waterford, Michigan.
We serve all of Southeast Michigan on a regular basis and other cities within the state of Michigan on a periodic basis.
If you have 1 - 3 full season's experience as a pavement marker, pay ranges from $15 - $18/hr.
Strong candidates that demonstrate high productivity and leadership skills have the potential to fast track and become a crew leader / foreman at $18 - $20/hr.
INTRApreneurs preferred. If you don't know what that means, look it up.
Parking Lot Striping Crew responsibilities:
- Maintains job sheets, receipts, other required paperwork, and photo documentation of completed projects.
- Checks each and every work order for accuracy and urgent deadlines.
- Maintains or exceeds established production standards.
- Makes sure all materials are available to complete each job.
- Makes sure all equipment and tools are in working condition for each job.
- Meets and communicates with the customers or contractors on a professional level.
- Makes sure the jobs are done to the customer's satisfaction.
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Demonstrates Effective Time Management
- Demonstrates Routine and Independent Problem-Solving
- Works with integrity and minimal supervision.
- Determines the priorities of work to be done.
- If a weather-related or other issues arise, must work collaboratively and proactively to alter the work schedule to minimize downtime and assure project completion.
- Works collaboratively and proactively with paving and seal coating contractor project managers to ensure project accuracy and customer satisfaction.
- Maintains a high standard of the organization of all equipment and supplies in the GPS-tracked striping box truck and company warehouse areas.
- Follows all the security and access protocols of the company warehouse and office properties.
- Maintains accurate timekeeping of worked hours via a smartphone app.
- Maintains timely and RESPONSIVE contact with the main office, company owner, contractor personnel, and other supervisors as required.
- Manages inventory and supply tracking, reporting, and control.
- May be required to assist with other company-related services when and where needed (non-negotiable)