Requisition ID 2018-2717
# of Openings 1
Category Portal Searching Production Operations
Leprino Foods, the dairy industry's best-kept secret has been a family-owned and Denver-based company since 1950. We hold a couple of awesome titles including being the nation's largest cheese company and also the world's largest producer of mozzarella; the most popular cheese used on pizzas throughout the United States. From three individuals in a small cheese shop in the early 1950s, we have grown to over 4,300 employees throughout our 13 global locations earning more than $3 billion in annual revenue.
We Ask Of You To:
- Champion the Plant's Quality programs, processes, and systems to ensure that the plant performance meets and/or exceeds company-wide expectations.
- Play an integral role in maintaining superior quality systems throughout the entire plant in collaboration with the production management while assuring plant preparedness for customer and regulatory inspections.
- Coordinate product testing procedures and ensure accurate, timely and compliant testing standards.
- Provide direction to QE Forepersons and Technicians. Lead, teach and motivate all plant employees in pursuit of quality excellence and plant safety.
- Drive problem solving initiatives; utilize root cause analysis and preventative actions with respect to quality related issues.
- Support and enforce GMP's, food safety procedures and company policies.
We Offer You in Return:
- Competitive salaries with equally competitive performance bonuses and relocation packages!
- 401(k) along with a lucrative annual Profit Sharing plan - we hire to retire!
- Tuition reimbursement, award recognitions, merit increases, and outstanding health/dental/vision benefits.
You Have (Minimum Qualifications):
- A Bachelor's Degree in Food Science, Food Technology, Dairy Science, Microbiology or related fields.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in food manufacturing/production setting.
- 2 years of progressive leadership and management experience in Quality or Production in the Food Industry, or other related fields requiring regulatory compliance.
We Hope You Also Have (Preferred Qualifications):
- A strong knowledge of HACCP, SQF, quality assurance standards, food laboratory testing methods and operations, and statistical process control techniques.
- A sense of urgency and drive for continuous improvement, problem solving and root cause analysis. Ability to produce in a results-oriented, fast paced environment.
- Dairy Industry experience.
Leprino Foods Company supports a drug-free workplace and is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer – M/F/Disability/Veteran
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mz2mbh76qn7d68xq