Do you enjoy hands on work, building things and are looking to make a career change?
Are you looking for an exciting way to start your career with a well-established manufacturing company?
VLI is looking for a new team member for our Shelby Township plant.
1st shift - full time, entry level positions to perform metal finishing and other metal fabricating processes. Will be trained to operate a variety of hand held metal finishing tools, tumblers, belt sanders and other equipment as well as assist press brake operators, as needed. You will gain a wealth of experience from the variety of tools and machinery used in this position!
- Prefer at least one year "on the job" manufacturing experience and the ability to use measuring tools, but we are willing to train candidates who have a great desire to learn and a good employment track record
- Must be available / willing to work 40-55 hrs./week and be available to work Saturday hours as necessary
- First Shift with overtime
- Seeking a solid team player with high energy who can work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to follow concise directions
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Demonstration of mathematical aptitude, measuring skills and critical thinking skills
- The ability to read and understand blueprints and layout drawings will give a candidate is a PLUS - if you can't read blueprints, we can train you in this skill!
VETERAN OWNED Company - We Love to hire Veterans!