Role: NET Developer
Location: Remote/Work from Home/Telecommute (after first 6 weeks of on-site training)
Apex Systems, a national leader in IT staffing and solutions, is looking for a .NET Developer for a Software company. Our client is adding significant enhancements to it’s existing .NET application suite due to client demand and acquisitions. As part of this initiative, you be working in a .NET framework, developing in C# and interacting with SQL Databases. This is a great opportunity to be part of and contribute to a fast growing organization! See below for more details:
- Design and develop in .NET (4.5 or higher) frameworks, partnering with team members to create enhancements and new features for Web based applications
- Responsible for the technical development, processes and standardization across the different functional areas
- Support and integrate applications based on ASP.NET and C#
- Database experience; preferably with SQL databases
- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, management and support of mission critical enterprise business intelligence solutions to meet identified business needs
- Strong experience developing in .NET including C# and ASP.NET
- Working experience developing a middle tier in .NET environment, leveraging frameworks and existing applications
- REST APIs and SOAP
- Understanding of an Agile environment and knowledge of Agile development methodologies
- 3+ years of experience in focused .NET related development
- BS in Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.