Assistant Food Service Director - Oaks - 12511
* Plan, direct and coordinate the activities associated with running a large food service operation with one or more units (kitchens).
* Coordinate the work flow and assign work to team members
* Directs team members to ensure job-related rules, policies, procedures, and security guidelines are enforced
* Instructs and trains team members on work techniques and procedures in safe, sanitary, and efficient operations of food preparation and service
* Maintain product service quality standards by conducting ongoing evaluations and investigating complaints
* Monitors kitchen for cleanliness, sanitation, and order
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.