Counts truck inventory and keeps accurate records of finished goods transported out of the facility for sales delivery or distribution to another warehouse. Receives finished goods into inventory and maintains appropriate records. Unloads transport trucks delivering finished products to the warehouse and stores it in its designated warehouse space. Loads empty pallets and plastic storage flats/shells for the transport truck to return to the manufacturing location. Loads pre-made multi-product pallets on local delivery trucks. Position is responsible for primary shipping/receiving, inventory and housekeeping duties. Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable).
Position requires climbing onto trailers and route trucks, reaching and pushing cases weighing 20-45 pounds. Position often operates independently with minimal supervision.
• Count floor and truck inventories
• Operate a forklift in a safe and orderly manner (if applicable)
• Receive and store incoming items according to warehouse standards
• Maintain a safe and orderly storage arrangement for all items handled
• Maintain cleanliness in assigned area (e.g. yard and warehouse)
• Reload route trucks promptly and safely
• Sort and store partial cases of products returned on route trucks
• Maintain records of daily checklist
• Demonstrate communication, customer service and conflict resolution with peers
• Ensure adherence to audit standards
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 18 years or older
• Pass the drug test
• Must be able to pass Forklift Driving Skills test (if applicable)
• Pass the background check
• Counting inventory (e.g., tracking in-bound/out-bound inventory using basic mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division, etc.)
• Controlling inventory (e.g., counting the level of inventory on the shop floor or locating or tracking products in the warehouse)
• Process control and documentation (e.g., checking/certifying product, following process controls, meeting quality standards with tight deadlines, etc.)
• Working in a warehousing environment (e.g., understanding SKU configuration, understanding the number of cases on pallets and the number of pallets on rows, operating consistently with safety standards, understanding pick aisles and warehouse layout, etc.)
• Working with computers (e.g., operating hand-held remote devices, building and working with spreadsheets and gate logs that show movement of products in and out of a facility, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Orientation/Gender Identity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Orientation / Gender Identity
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy.