This is a second shift position in north Shelby Township paying $11/hour. Shift is Monday to Friday 6p-2:30a.
The day-to-day job responsibilities:
- Picking orders from inventory
- Unloading, moving and storing materials
- Utilizing manual lifts, reach trucks and transfer equipment (requires applicable safety and operational training)
- Storing and stacking materials according to company standards
- Identifying and verifying parts
- Reporting inventory shortages and recommending new orders
- Removing damaged materials from stock
- Operating RF scanners and other hand-held devices
- Stand up hilo.
Must have valid driver's license and previous hilo driving experience.
Starting pay $12.50/hour