Summary: To lead cross functional resources towards cost, quality, customer satisfaction and timing objectives with respect to design and construction of automated assembly systems or tooling weld lines, conveyors, and Body in White.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Communicate departmental execution with respect to budget and timing goals
- Provide platforms for discussions relative to proposals for new tools and integrations with existing systems.
- Communicate open issue priorities, facilitate closure of open issues
- Manage automation projects from concept, design, manufacturing, and installation.
- Other functions as assigned by Management.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office/Project
- Experience in automotive tooling manufacturing with a tier one supplier
- Interpersonal skills necessary to facilitate a focused team environment
- Travel is required
Santanna Tool & Design, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate against a qualified candidate based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, genetics, and veteran status or/any other category protected by law.