Entech Medical Staffing is in need of Registered Nurses to join our team of valued employees!
We have multiple contingent/short term positions available in the hospital setting.
Acute Rehabilitation Nurse
- The rehabilitation staff nurse assists clients in adapting to an altered lifestyle, while providing a therapeutic environment for client's and their family's development.
Operating Room Nurse
- As a member of the surgical team the RN works with the Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, ORT’s and other personnel
Emergency Room Nurse
- Emergency Room oversees and directs the care of all patients presented to the Emergency Department.
- CPI (Crisis Prevention Institute), TNCC (Trauma Nurse Core Course) ENPC (Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course), NIHSS (National Institutes of Health Stroke Scale)
ICU(Intensive Care Unit) / Telemetry
- Nurse holds shift accountability for providing care to patients by utilizing the Nursing Process in accordance with the state Nurse Practice Act and Hospital policy and procedures.
Labor and Delivery Nurse
- Labor Nurses are responsible for assisting, supporting and educating women during the four stages of delivery: antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal.
- Valid RN (Registered Nurse) license
- 2-5 years experience in your field
- Must have a valid BLS (Basic Life Support) / ACLS Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Pass background checks and drug screen including Nicotine
- 2 professional references
Please apply today for more information!