The Detroit Tigers are looking for a self-motivated, knowledgeable individual to serve as a member of the Comerica Park maintenance department. This is an hourly union (SEIU Local 1) position without benefits working up to 24 hours per week.
Reports to: Park Operations Manager
- Powerwashing sidewalks, concourses, and seating areas.
- Operating power equipment and hand tools
- Maintaining concourse/ballpark cleanliness, emptying trash cans, replacing trash cans with a new liner, picking up and throwing away trash left in the ballpark and outside perimeter.
- Sweeping/mopping the concourse as necessary; squeegeeing standing water to provide a safe environment for our guests.
- Set up for Detroit Tigers home games and special events as needed.
- Monitor park for safety issues and repairs needed, addressing concerns with supervisor/management.
- This is a part-time position working up to 24 hours per week.