Job Type: Part-time
Department: Social Media Manager and Receptionist
Skills and Experience Required:
- Customer service experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite
- Graphic Design experience
- Provides administrative and secretarial support for the Spotless Results Cleaning. Communicates with clients and field employees to answer question on a daily basis. Performs various graphic and other creative marketing tasks for a growing business.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provides reception services for office, working with customers and field employees.
- Help manage office bulletin boards.
- Communicate effectively with team members and clients. Perform other related duties as assigned
- Stuff envelopes for mass mailings.
- Answer the building's general phone number/ email and transfer calls as appropriate.
- Computer navigation for online scheduling software (Service CEO).
- General cleaning task to maintain office environment.
- List and manage company job posting to various online locations.
- Works with the owner/operator to update various social media platforms as assigned.
- Performs additional creative/marketing related tasks as assigned
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Content management
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic
- Administrate the creation and publishing of relevant, original, high-quality content.
- Identify and improve organizational development aspects that would improve content (I.E.: Employee training, recognition and rewards for participation in the company’s marketing and online review building).
- Create a regular publishing schedule.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Computer experience to include word processing and data entry.
- Reasoning skills
- Demonstrates creativity and documented immersion in social media. (Give links to profiles as examples).
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Practices superior time management.
- Is a team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary. (i.e.: content development, creation and editing of content, and online reputation management).
- Possesses great ability to identify potential negative or crisis situation and apply conflict resolution principles to mitigate issues.
- Possesses functional knowledge and/or personal experience with WordPress.
- Demonstrates winning Social Customer Service techniques such as empathy, patience, advocacy and conflict resolution.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: 1 year in reception, marketing and graphic design, combination of education and experience.
Position Reports to: Owner Operator
Apply Online at: Spotlessresults.com/work-with-us