$20,000 sign on bonus if you qualify.
Bridge crewmembers provide bridge and rafting support for dry and wet gap crossing operations when a squad, section or platoon tackles rough terrain in combat situations.
- Operate bridge truck and light vehicles
- Perform duties as a deckhand on the bridge erection boat
- Assist in the preparation of a bridge site, rafts and bridge operations
- Installation of kedge anchorage systems, wire obstacle material, overhead anchorage systems and demolition firing systems
- Launch and retrieve ribbon bridge bays
- Assembly and maintenance of military fixed and float bridges