Join the Team: This Recco Filters’ position is an essential part of keeping our products working for the industries that keep America moving. We are a precision filter manufacturer based in Wayland, Michigan offering our employees industry skills training, competitive compensation and a quarterly bonus.
Position Description: The Resistance Welder produces fine CDR welds of wire mesh or photo-etched stainless steel, aided by micro-video technology according to AS9100 quality processes. This work is essential in delivering parts of superior quality to our customers.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- Due to Federal ITAR requirements, we can only consider S. Citizens for this position.
- Minimum of two years of prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- At least 20/20 vision – with vision correction aides (i.e. glasses, contacts) if
- Must be able to remain seated for extended periods and operate a welder using a pedal (like operating a sewing machine).
- Must be able to ignore distractions while paying great attention to
- Use a foot-activated resistance welder to create parts
- Perform designated operations per drawing/work order/purchase order requirements
- Perform quality checks on parts after completed; validate the quality of your work independently and validate individual parts produced against customer
- Set up and tear down shop resources as needed, and maintain a clean, organized work area
Career Growth Opportunities:
- Cross-train on other machines and operations in the
- Learn Lean Manufacturing techniques to help the department eliminate waste and
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to determine ‘better ways’ to serve our
- Location: Recco Filters, 702 S Main St, Wayland, MI 49348 (equidistant to Grand Rapids & Kalamazoo)
- Classification: Full Time Employee
- Shift: First, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Pay: $12.00-16.00 Per Hour Starting Pay, depending on experience. $.25-.50 increase after 90 days based on performance.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (after 90 days), Company Stock Purchase, Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonus, 401(k) Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Team Member Appreciation Events
About Our Company
Recco Filters is a leader in precision manufacturing and is an independent supplier of the highest quality micro-filters used in industries including Aerospace, Power Generation, Construction, and more. Recco Filters believes in producing quality, investing in our employees, and building long lasting partnerships.