The Board of Directors of TRICO Opportunities, Inc., a private, not-for-profit, 501 (c)(3) community vocational rehabilitation and skill-building agency, is looking for a leader that is passionate and committed to our mission of assisting individuals with disabilities to reach their maximum potential and independence. TRICO employs 15 full/part-time staff that serve approximately 40 individuals daily. TRICO offers a competitive salary and benefits package. Salary range $55,000.00+. The Executive Director reports directly to the Board of Directors.
- Leadership and direction of the overall operations of the agency
- Fiscal management of the agency, including budget development, oversight of the financial status of the agency, enhancement of revenue opportunities, and control of expenses
- Development, implementation, and evaluation of the organization's programs and services including business development of new products and services
- Recruitment, training, and professional development of personnel
- Ensure compliance with laws, regulations, and quality service standards
- Ensure the agency remains accredited through C.A.R.F.
- Represents the agency and its mission to other organizations, professional and legislative functions, and the public
Requirements for the Position
- At least a Bachelor's Degree in human services or related business fields
- Must have a strong financial background
- Must have knowledge and sensitivity to individuals with disabilities
- At least three years of experience in supervision and management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Grant writing skills beneficial