When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Material Planner to join our team in the Materials Department in Big Rapids, MI.
As an Material Planner you will:
Perform basic planning functions to ensure purchased materials are in place to support manufacturing process and/or optimize constraints in manufacturing site to support order fulfillment.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Business, Operations or Accounting.
- If no degree listed above, 8 years of experience in production or material planning, inventory management, distribution, supply chain or logistics.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Prior supply chain internship.
- Level loading planning experience in a “Made to Order” environment.
- Experience with ERP or Warehouse Management systems, preferably SAP.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Experience using advanced features in Excel.
- Understanding of basic supply chain concepts.
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, and negotiation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal, communication and written skills.