Woodland Home Health is accepting applications for Home Health Aides in Grayling and the surrounding areas. We offer competitive wages, and 12-hour shifts.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Maintain home care records that include any changes in doctor’s orders, diet or personal living activities
- Assist patients in performing physical therapy exercises and with administering medication based on doctor’s orders
- Help with patient meals and feeding, as well as basic housekeeping functions
- Work with transportation professionals to make sure that patients who require additional assistance getting in and out of vehicles are able to safely use transportation
- Deliver weekly reports to the case manager and review any important changes in the patient’s condition
- Ability to work a rotating schedules, including nights and weekends
Will train the right candidate.