My Place - America's Newest & Best Economy Extended Stay Hotels is coming to Marquette! Get in on the ground floor as we hire our opening staff!
Front Desk Representative
The front desk is the nerve center of the entire hotel operation. Our front desk representatives are expected to do the following:
- Serve as first point of contact for guests. You will answer phones, greet guests in person, and take care of all guest questions and concerns, focusing on placing and verifying reservations through our property management system.
- Act as salesperson for the My Store. My Place is equipped with a convenience store selling snacks, beverages, toiletries, and kitchen items 24 hours a day.
- Cleaning and light maintenance. Everyone pitches in at My Place! You'll be expected to keep the coffee fresh in the lounge, keeping the lobby, restroom, and store stocked and clean at all times.
- Laundry. Our front desk handles laundry for the housekeeping department. From washing and drying to folding and stocking, our representatives take care of all of our guest and staff linen and towel needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to be a successful Front Desk Representative, you should have the following:
- Flexibility in scheduling with availability across all seven days of the week.
- A great attitude and a winning smile.
- A passion for customer service and making sure every guest has an amazing experience.
- Basic Windows and cloud-based computer skills
- Desire to learn. This position will cross-train into housekeeping and maintenance areas.