Housekeeping is the most critical area for guest happiness in the entire hotel operation. Our housekeepers are expected to do the following:
- Service all guest rooms and common areas as assigned, including check outs and stay overs. This includes cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms, and kitchens; changing linens; and vacuuming and mopping.
- Perform regular preventative maintenance and deep cleaning duties.
- Assist with customer service by acknowledging all guests in the hallways and responding to their needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
In order to be a successful Housekeeper, you should have the following:
- Flexibility in scheduling with availability across all seven days of the week.
- A great attitude and a winning smile.
- A passion for cleanliness and attention to detail. Since this is a new hotel, we want every guest to think this is the first time their particular room has ever been rented.
- Basic Windows and cloud-based computer skills
- Desire to learn. This position will cross-train into front desk and maintenance areas.