Job Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Deliver a positive user experience to all callers.
- Assisting customers with voice and data network related issues in a variety of network environments.
- Managing customer accounts in a variety of provisioning systems.
- Responding to alerts from customers and monitoring software.
- Resolving issues by gathering information and implementing the best solution.
- Documenting support activities in ticketing system.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Contributing to team effort by taking additional tasks as needed.
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
- Demonstrated professional customer service and phone presence.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Effective listening skills.
- Working knowledge of computers.
- Familiarity/proficiency with Microsoft Windows.
- Familiarity/proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Attention to detail, well organized.
- Prioritize many simultaneous tasks.
- Multi-tasking capabilities.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle sudden shifts in priority.
- Ability and willingness to learn.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time.
- IT certifications or education in network and operating system technology.
- Experience with wireless networks.
- Experience with VoIP technologies.
- Experience with Cisco networking equipment.
- Bilingual, Spanish or French a plus.
This is a part-time position. Must be available to work varying shifts to include days, nights and weekends.