McLaren Medical Group
69040 - Bay Standish IM Admin
Bay City Region
Hours per 2 week pay period
7;30a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Weekends and/or Holidays Required
On Call Required
Under general supervision, and according to established policies and procedures, will provide excellent patient care by performing or assisting in a variety of medical procedures and tests to assist in the examination and treatment of patients, including
but not limited to vital signs, procedures, various treatment, administering injections and venipuncture. Assists with clerical duties to maintain efficient operations.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Graduate of approved program for Medical Assistant or 1 year of Medical Assistant experience.
· CPR issued by the red cross or the American Hearth Association
· Certified Medical Assistant.
· Electronic medical record experience.
· One year experience working in medical office with multiple providers.
· Previous experience working in a medical office of the same specialty.
To provide a safe, healthy environment for our patients, employees and visitors, as of January 1, 2013 McLaren Bay will no longer hire individuals who use nicotine and will test for nicotine during the pre-employment process. Individuals whose health screening
results are verified positive for tobacco/nicotine use will be disqualified from employment, their job offer will be rescinded, and they will be disqualified from reapplying for employment for six (6) months from the date of the health screening.
- Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Send This Job to a Friend
© All rights reserved