Responsible to select customers’ on-line orders in the most efficient manner with attention to freshness and quality. Demonstrate the company’s core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Meet/exceed customer expectations for ease of shopping, variety, freshness, and cleanliness.
- Adhere to local, state, and federal laws, food safety procedures and company guidelines.
- Initiate and complete selection process for customers ‘on-line orders.
- Read and follow directions given in the note section.
- Ensure quality and freshness of all items chosen.
- Follow policies and procedures to determine appropriate substitutions in the event of an out-of-stock.
- Scan and bag orders on the go while following all bagging standards.
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of staging areas and equipment.
- Report pricing, scanning, item location discrepancies, and invalid temperatures to the Store e-Commerce Manager.
- Inspect equipment and notify Store e-Commerce Manager or other store management of items in need of repair.
- Perform required opening and closing procedures.
- Learn and adapt to new and improved processes.
- Assist in training new e-Commerce team members.
- Meet/exceed item pick per hour standards.
- Perform duties of the Customer Attendant if needed per company guidelines.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Effective communication skills
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Basic knowledge of math (adding and subtracting)
- Ability to work without supervision
- Ability to read shelf tags
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds several times throughout the day
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and walk constantly
- Ability to stoop, kneel or crouch several times per hour
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Experience in a production oriented environment
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience stocking shelves