When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities.
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
We are currently looking for a 2nd & 3rd Shift Electrician to join our community in Big Rapids, MI.
As an Electrician, you will:
Perform routine and emergency electrical maintenance on all machines and equipment, diagnose source of problems or potential problems, and maintain or repair as needed.
Do Do you have the following required qualifications?
- High school education or equivalent (equivalent is defined as equivalent degree OR job-specific work experience OR combination of education and job-specific work experience; three years job-specific work experience equals one year of formal education)
- Certificate of completion of four-year apprentice program or equivalent (equivalent is defined as 6 years of electrical experience)
- State of Michigan license for electrical work
- Ability to climb ladders or machinery, stoop, crouch, twist, kneel, crawl and walk to access repair area while carrying or moving tools and repair parts, including overhead and floor-to-waist lifting of materials weighing over 50 pounds
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must have valid Driver’s License
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Big Rapids, MI without relocation assistance
Do Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Programmable controller experience
- Four years related work experience
- Experience with PLCs and ladder logic
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We value our customers. We value our members. We value integrity. We value continuous learning. We value results. We value our world.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, , pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.