Warehouse and Delivery Worker
Heynssens-Selin’s is a family-owned furniture and flooring store that has been serving the Central UP for 50 years. We currently have a need for a warehouse/delivery worker.
Our warehouse/delivery workers are critical to the success of the store and the satisfaction of our customers.
• Safe delivery of furniture to customers’ homes, assembling furniture when necessary
• Loading and unloading trucks
• Assembling furniture and putting merchandise on the sales floor
• Performing initial service investigations and gathering information
• Measuring rooms for the flooring department
• Maintaining the appearance of the store sales floor, warehouse, and grounds
• Support other departments as needed
We are looking for someone who can:
• Communicate effectively with customers and coworkers
• Consistently and safely lift 100+ pounds. Think beds, mattresses, couches, etc.
• Work as part of a team with different personality types
• Respond well to directions
• Pay attention to the little details
• Maintain a clean and professional appearance
• Valid Drivers’ License. Chauffers’ Preferred, but not required.
• Must be able to pass a drug test and background check