Steelcase, the global leader in the office furniture industry, helps the world's leading organizations amplify the performance of their people, teams and enterprise.
We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and curious student pursuing a degree in Communications, Marketing, or a related field to explore an opportunity on our Brand Communications team focusing on Steelcase Health and Steelcase Education. In this position, the candidate would:
* Support brand + story development through multiple methods including advertising, PR, case studies, social media, etc.
* Support the efforts of the Brand Communications team to ensure that all stakeholders understand the strategy and activities planned.
* Write, edit and distribute content in various formats, across regions.
* Participate in planning and execution of internal and external events, photo shoots, and presentations.
* Assist in creation of tools and resources used by the sales organization
* Research and suggest new opportunities to enhance Steelcase Health and Steelcase Education
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Ability to work autonomously and as a team
* Ability to develop creative solutions to problems
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint and Word
* Currently a major in Communications, Marketing, or related field.
* Sophomore, Junior or Senior standing.
* Available to work 15-20 hours during school year and 35-40 hours in the summer.
* Expected start date: April 2018
Employer's Job# 000000006005-1663
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.