For over 30 years, Sunroof Express, part of Detroit International Sales group, has made it a point of pride to go above and beyond to get the job done. We realize that our employees are the key to our success. Every employee shows up to work with the integrity and persistence to succeed. Our enthusiasm is unmatched and our attention to detail is shown in everything we do. It is our belief that great people together can-do great things.
Our hours of operation are Monday thru Saturday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm.
- Lead in professionally responding to inbound insurance claim calls
- Accurately process insurance claims data
- Meet required KPI weekly
- Assist wholesale, cash and dot.com customers or supply base
- Assume responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming shop invoices
- Issue and post invoices
- Resolve billing inquiries
- Identify and communicate process and/or system improvements
- Answer, screen and transfer general voicemail folder calls
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Support special projects as assigned
- Develop a working knowledge of sunroof glass and assemblies
- Deliver prepared sales scripts to potential customers
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Call center and administrative support experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to type a minimum of 50 wpm
- Escalation resolution techniques
- Ability to prioritize many different requests and handle changing priorities
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills.
- A focused and positive attitude
Sunroof Express Inc. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, , religion, national origin, orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.