Role: Production operators perform labor on necessary machinery and equipment to complete work orders, in an efficient manner, for material or assemblies on prescribed due dates. Employees are assigned to different work stations as production needs require.
- High school graduate or GED is required.
- Use of measurement devices
- Basic Math and Computer skills
- Experience operating complex industrial equipment
- Good communication, teamwork, and planning skills are required.
- Great attention to detail
- Must have ability to work effectively with a diverse group of individuals throughout the organization as well as the ability to read and understand written instructions required.
- Position requires attendance in necessary training programs to keep skills updated.