Position delivers products to stores on an established route or via dynamic dispatch to customers including convenience and gas stores, small supermarkets, drug stores, etc. (average of 15-20 stops per day). Drives the delivery vehicle to a location, unloads and brings products into the store. Is responsible for ongoing rotating and stocking of products on store shelves, displays, vending equipment, and in coolers. Builds displays and sets up promotional materials such as pricing signs and banners. Generates invoices and is responsible for daily settlement of cash and charges. Has frequent interaction with store management.
This position is labor intensive, requiring lifting, loading and pushing/pulling a significantly high volume of cases per day ranging from 20-45 pounds per case repeatedly during work hours. It also requires reaching, squatting, and bending while delivering and merchandising products in the store and delivering products across a wide variety of weather
conditions. At times (such as summer and other peak seasons), this position requires long work hours.
• Deliver products, serve customers, and execute all promotions to multiple stores each day
• Operate trucks requiring an appropriate CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, or maneuvering in tight spaces, etc.)
• Service all scheduled customers by the end of the daily shift
• Merchandise and rotate all accounts to local standards (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating products, cleaning shelves, refilling out of stocks, removing out of date products, removing/returning shells, etc.)
• Push and pull pallet jacks, hand trucks and breakdowns to move products to and from truck
• Establish positive working relationships with primary contact at each account
• Comply with operating procedures (e.g., scan-in/scan-out, following designated route, etc.)
• Serve customers (e.g., communication, rapport building, attentiveness to customer needs, etc.)
• Follow DOT regulations
• Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
• 21 years or older
• Pass the required drug test and physical capabilities test (if applicable)
• Pass the required background checks
• Valid CDL license
• Pass DOT physical and DOT Road Test
• Follow DOT Regulations
• Operating trucks requiring a CDL license (e.g., performing basic functions like driving forwards, driving backwards, maneuvering in tight spaces, backing into dock spaces, etc.)
• Delivering products directly to stores (e.g., order-entry, sale/distribution of products directly to store rather than 3rd party, working as part of an account team, etc.).
• Merchandising products (e.g., filling shelves, building displays, making products look attractive on shelves, rotating product, cleaning shelves, replacing out of stocks, removing out of date products, etc.)
• Operating handheld computers (e.g., inputting data, entering transactions, printing, etc.)
• Operating equipment (e.g., pallet jacks, hand trucks, breakdowns, etc.)
• Working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, , orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer. Minorities/Females/Disability/Protected Veteran/Orientation/Gender Identity
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, , national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.