Live Mas with a career at Taco Bell...
Sundance Inc. a franchise of Taco Bell - Currently we operate over 170 locations within Michigan, Illinois, Wisconsin, Ohio, Indiana and Iowa. We are continuing to grow our company and looking for some new talents within the states we do business to help build a better Bell!
The General Manager (GM) has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, and ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Maintaining fast, accurate service, positive guest relations, and ensuring products are consistent with company quality standards.
- Ensuring Occupational Safety & Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Assisting Profit & Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate action
- Assisting in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring team members
- Conducting performance appraisals, taking disciplinary action, motivating and training or participating in these discussions.
- Ensuring company standards on equipment, facility, and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Ensuring food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensuring complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing plans
- Championing recognition and motivation efforts
- Training program which includes on-going development classes
- Sick days and Paid Vacations after 1 year of service
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Training
We are a Drug Free Company- Prior Drug screen and Background checks are completed- As well as random yearly drug testing.
All Management candidates must possess the following:
- Legal status to work within the United States
- Personal Vehicle (with current insurance)
- Stable work history
- If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to grow with us, please submit your resume for immediate review. Due to the large number of resumes we receive only those candidates that meet the criteria will be contacted.
The ideal candidate for the Manager position will possess:
- Believes that Hospitality to our Team & Guests is a #1 focus.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Good communication skills, and strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Exceptional team building capability
- Basic business math and accounting skills, and strong analytical/decision-making skills
- Basic personal computer literacy
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- 1-2 years’ management supervisory experience in either a food service or retail environment, including Profit & Loss responsibility
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.