Your future starts here! Royal is searching for Assemblers who are excited and eager to play a vital role in assisting our company in delivering perfect products to our customers. Due to our continued growth, we are looking to add assemblers who enjoy working independently within a team environment.
If you have a strong attention to detail and share in Royal’s values to work hard while maintaining an environment that promotes integrity, stewardship, and excellence, we’d love to meet you!
Perks and Benefits:
- Closed Sundays
- Quarterly bonuses based on profitability
- Ownership in the company through our ESOP plan
- Outstanding health and dental insurance
- On-site wellness facility available 24 hours a day
Day to Day Role:
- Assist in producing parts by putting together component parts
- Inspect and package finished product to ensure we are meeting customer expectations
- High school diploma/GED or 3-5 years of solid manufacturing experience
- Willing and able to work overtime
- Ability to work 2nd or 3rd shift:
- 2nd Shift: 4pm-12am
- 3rd Shift: 12am-8am