Lawrence Plastics is a 21st Century plastics solution provider with a primary focus on decorative and functional injection molded assemblies. At Lawrence, everything we do is guided by our mission, vision, values and philosophy. Lawrence has been innovating and setting industry standards since 1946
Perform assigned responsibilities safely to produce quality parts to meet customer requirements.
- Comply with all Company policies and procedures.
- Follow operator and packaging instructions for each process.
- Properly disposition non-conforming parts. (Grind or place in designated container.)
- Meet or exceed quality and quantity standards, to maximize quality and minimize cost.
- Label each box or returnable container, as instructed.
- Verify label on each box or returnable container.
- Maintain company issued tools and equipment.
- Participate in, and contribute to, problem-solving teams, as requested.
- Provide input on how to continuously improve our safety, quality, and cost performance.
- Contribute to good housekeeping practices, e.g. clean & orderly work station, sweeping floors, etc.
- IATF 16949 Compliance.
- All other special projects, as assigned.
Lawrence Plastics offers an excellent benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) with a Company match, paid holidays and paid time off.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, , orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.