Seeking a Solidworks designer in to help finalize the product catalog. It will be about a 6-month assignment. Candidates must have experience in Solidworks 2015 to be considered.
Responsible for new and existing product design and design documentation, ensuring that product is functional, innovative, and meets all applicable established standards. Also responsible for mold design information packages required for new and existing mold retrofit projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Product designs that meet the company's objectives while also meeting all applicable ASTM, CSA, UL, etc,
- Ability to read and accurately interpret all applicable product standards.
- Mold design information packages for new and existing mold retrofit projects.
- Arrange and coordinate product and mold design reviews with all interested parties.
- Project management for mold and/or product design and implementation.
- Full & complete documentation and tracking for all design
- Travel as required, expected to be <10%.
- Comply with Employee Conduct and Work Rules.
- Comply with all policies contained in the Employee Ha
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency in computer aided design, including
- 5+ years mold and/or product design experience.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to deta
- Ability to multitask on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Associates degree in engineering or related technical field. Bachelor's degree in a related engineering discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications.