Make a difference by using your exceptional customer service skills, communication and selling abilities, and strong attention to detail to create a lasting experience for our residents. Dart Properties is hiring full-time leasing consultants to contribute to the continued success of our company.
We are a property management company that provides luxury residential and corporate housing in the suburban Metro Detroit area. We are a great place to work and offer many benefits including: medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug coverage, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, personal, and sick time, tuition assistance, 401(k) plan, and a quarterly leasing clothing allowance. In addition, we have a strong history of promoting from within, are committed to ongoing training and development, and making a difference by giving to our neighborhoods and communities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answers the telephone with a pleasant voice and converts phone calls from prospects into appointments, gives information to callers, and takes messages from residents regarding problems and concerns
- Greets prospective residents as they enter the office and provides them with information about the property
- Takes prospective residents to the model apartment by driving a company vehicle, personal car, or walking and presents and describes the property, apartment features, apartment community, pools, and fitness centers, and advantages and benefits
- Maintains a minimum closing ratio of twenty-five percent
- Ensures the proper completion of Guest Cards by prospective residents and completes the back side of the Guest Card after the apartment tour is conducted
- Accurately obtains information to determine if a prospective resident meets qualification standards for residency. This includes reviewing applications, checking credit history, and procuring proper documentation in a timely manner.
- Makes follow-up calls to prospective residents, sends thank you notes, and documents all follow-up on the back side of the Guest Card
- Accurately enters all Guest Cards into the Yardi software system in a timely manner
- Performs general clerical duties, including, but not limited to, filing and making copies
- Performs other duties as assigned
CORE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and remain organized
- General understanding of basic math principals
- Basic computer skills to include Microsoft Word and email
- Ability to use Yardi software system or must learn to do so within 90 days of hire
- Ability to read and write English
- Professional appearance and ability to conduct duties in a professional manner at all times
PREFERRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of two years of leasing, sales, customer service, or hospitality experience
- Must have reliable transportation while employed
- Must have and maintain a valid Michigan driver’s license with an acceptable driving record
- Criminal history must comply with company guidelines
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, qualifications, or working conditions. Employees are expected to maintain regular and consistent attendance and comply with the company’s policies and procedures as a condition of employment.
Please apply on our website at www.dartproperties.com. No resumes or phone calls will be accepted.
Dart Properties is an equal opportunity employer.