You MUST be available on Monday (as needed) & Wednesday OVERNIGHT for between 4-8.5 hours during this time frame 12 am - 4 pm to be hired & continue to be employed. When not being used as a Price Change Clerk, you will be scheduled as a Cashier, must be available 10 am - 11 pm for those shifts. You can also pick up hours by working in the e-Commerce dept. Kroger Pick Up from 4 am - 9 pm when not working in the Price Change role or the Cashier role.
You would work Monday (as needed) & Wednesday OVERNIGHT to first pull ALL expired tags & then begin the days Tag Hang for the new Sales Tags. You will also be taught to make signs for displays & do Price Audits throughout the store.
You must also maintain availability on Nights, Weekends & Holidays to continue employment.
You MUST be available to work up to 2 OVERNIGHT shifts per week for this job and 1-4 shifts scheduled between 10 am - 11 pm as a Cashier OR 4 am - 9 pm in Kroger Pick Up per week.
You will provide EXCEPTIONAL Customer Service to Every Customer, Every Time, Every Day as well as live our company Values & by our Customer Service model. You will perform daily required Department tasks and any tasks assigned by Department or Store Management. Previous experience is preferred but training can & will be provided to the right Candidate!
The starting rate of pay is $9.35 per hour; however, based on previous work experience your starting pay rate can go up from there! Please make sure to include ALL of your work experience for the last 10 years on your application. Attaching a resume is great but the team that determines Work Experience Credit will not use it as information for determinations. The work experience must be on your application with starting dates & ending dates as well as contact information for that employer.
Also please note ... I am hiring to fill the position’s scheduling needs; the needs require you to be available nights; weekends & Holidays. The fact that this is a retail job requires you to be available on weekends, Holidays & nights as needed! There are no exceptions, you must have weekend, night & Holiday availability to be employed at this store. We use Sonority based scheduling; which means that Full-time & more senior Part-time associates will get the earlier shifts. Please do not apply if you do not have these days/times available! Feel free to check with other Kroger stores around your house as they may have different needs than this store has but this availability is a general need for most all Kroger stores.
Also if you are not close to the Rochester Hills area please apply to stores closer to your home. I can not guarantee a starting wage above $9.35 per hour so it is to your benefit to work as close to your home as possible!
This is how this recruiting process works & it is a process. I do not have access to applications at store level until the recruiting process is complete and you have been scheduled into one of the store’s interview spots.
* You first express interest in this job here at MITalent.org. (This is not an application for employment at Kroger.)
* Then you apply for the position with Kroger at: https://jobs.kroger.com .
* Then your application goes to the company's recruiting team; it can take up to 1 week for them to get through applications, go over them & make decisions who to Phone screen & phone interview. If you make it to that point & the phone interview goes well they may try to schedule for an in-store interview. Please be prepared for the phone call, it will come from an Ohio number. If you miss the call please call back as soon as possible, they will only call so many times before you are placed in the Decline file.
If it has been more than 10 days since you submitted your application and you have not received a phone call please email me from the email address you used on the application.
If you would like a job description you can email me & I can send you that.
* You must be willing to submit to a Drug Test and Background check.
* Employment is Contingent upon you passing both a background check and a drug test.
* You must have documentation to prove your right to work in the US if an offer is made.
* You must have Night, Weekend & Holiday availability or I do not have a position available that will fit your availability needs! We use seniority based scheduling which means people with more seniority get the day shifts.
* You must be able and willing to communicate via email; ALL communication is done via email after the initial reach out by Phone by the recruiting team.
How To Apply:
Go to http://jobs.kroger.com to Apply for employment at Kroger.
* If you do not live close to the Rochester Hills Store; when you apply online please use the FILTER box at the top of the page; type in your Home Zip Code & the MAX distance you will travel to from work. Then apply to the stores that pop up in that Search; you do have to apply to each store you are interested in. *
Complete Candidate Profile
Fill out the entire application; include ALL work experience for the last 10 years (could effect starting pay)
If after completing both parts of the process, you have not received a call from the Recruiting team after a week please reach out to the store/s you applied to. That store’s Location Hiring Rep may be able to speed the process along.
|Qualifications:||The ability to work between 2-5 OVER NIGHT SHIFTS (scheduled anywhere between 4-8.5 hours during this time frame - 11 pm - 9 am) |
Previous related work experience is helpful but we will train the right person!
|Macomb Requirements:|| |
|*How to Apply:||Please go to https://jobs.kroger.com to complete your Candidate Profile and the employment application. Please make sure to include ALL work or Military experience for the last 10 years on the application.|
|Online Application Address:||https://jobs.kroger.com|