How to Apply
- Go to jobs.kroger.com
- Under “search by postal code” type in your zip code, click on the tab named “search jobs”.
- This should populate all of the open positions in your surrounding area. You can input a radius search if you want to call that out…your call
- You will want to locate the “Kroger Retail Hourly Associate” job title and the store address will be listed to the right of it. Once you see the correct store address that you want to apply to, click directly onto the “Kroger Retail Hourly Associate” title. This will then prompt you to a screen where you will see a BLUE “Apply now” button, click it. (This “Kroger Retail Hourly Associate” is a general posting for ALL candidates to apply to).
- If you have never applied to a Kroger opening before please click “Create an account” to begin the application process. o If you have previously created an account, please input the email and password you created and click “Sign In”. § ***Please record your email and password you have created as you will need them to repeatedly access your account where you can check the status of your application. ***
- From here, you can start filling out your candidate profile. You will want to make sure that you continuously hit “SAVE” after completing each section of your profile. Required fields are marked with an asterisk mark *
- Once you have filled out your profile (name, phone number, address, city, state, zip) you will have to fill out your application details (shift availability, position preference choices, education level, legal questions, etc.).
- Once you have SAVED all of your information, hit “SUBMIT”. From here, you will have successfully applied to that job.
- Recap: Go to jobs.kroger.com, type in zip code to populate stores in your area, select the Kroger Retail Hourly Associate at your desired location, click “Apply now”, (login if needed) and click “Save” and then “Submit”.
Thank you for taking the time to complete your application for a job opportunity with Kroger. Keep an eye on your email, as Kroger recruiters first form of contact with you will be sent via email if they are interested in speaking with you about a position.