For more than forty years Confezioni Andrea Group has produced transport and aesthetic covers and solutions for the world’s major auto, motorcycle and aircraft manufacturers. Our products preserve and protect vehicles that are transported on land, in the air, or over water. We are currently looking to expand our dynamic team in our Confezioni Andrea North America facility in Roseville, MI.
Confezioni Andrea North America is seeking an Automotive/Industrial Sewer with a minimum of one year experience working in a fast-paced industrial environment. Your role will involve working with industrial sewing machines creating disposable full body automotive covers, interior seat covers, packaging products for national/international shipping and other assigned tasks.
Duration: Full time
Normal shift hours: 8 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Friday (Some Saturdays)
- Minimum one year Automotive/Industrial sewing experience working with industrial sewing machines and double over locking/double needle sewing.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment with an eye for accuracy and detail while following all safety precautions.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time.
- Detailed time management capabilities
- Good work ethic and attitude.
- Able and ready to complete all duties assigned.
- Have good attention to detail.
- Willing and able to work overtime and/or weekends as needed.
- Have your own reliable transport and current drivers license.
- High School or equivalent.
- Authorization to work in the US.
If this great opportunity sounds like you, please apply now!