Food. Purpose. You.
We serve the world by making food people love. As one of the world’s leading food companies, General Mills believes that food should make us better. Food brings us joy and nourishes our lives, connecting us to each other and the earth. General Mills operates in more than 100 countries and markets more than 100 consumer brands, including Cheerios, Häagen-Dazs, Nature Valley, Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, Old El Paso, Yoplait and more. Headquartered in Minneapolis, General Mills had global net sales of US$16.6 billion during fiscal 2016.
We seek out the best talent, provide them with rich development resources, support, and the chance to lead something big. Choosing a career with General Mills means joining a company where you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people. There is tremendous opportunity here for individuals who are leaders, innovators, and want to be part of a company that serves the world by making food people love.
- Creation of material, ingredient, and finished product holds as needed
- Periodic auditing of operations quality check program which includes weight control, pH, temperature, code dating etc.
- Shift support of any quality/food safety related issues
- Quality data management and reporting
- All other duties as assigned.
- 4 year college education – science background, or related experience
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to quality & customer service
- Able to operate effectively as part of a high performance work team
- Solid computer Skills (Will use Excel, Word, Access, Outlook, SAP, etc.)
- Work schedule will be 4 days On from 6pm – 6am with 4 days Off (Some weekends and holidays required as scheduled)