Thermoforming/Compression Molding Machine Operator
CIE-Century Plastics, a division of the global enterprise CIE Automotive, is seeking talented Thermoforming/Compression Mold Machine Operators to join our Warehouse Team to operate compression molding machines to mold products, performing work according to specifications. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Adheres to all department guidelines and quality requirements.
- Knowledgeable of basic machine controls and operation in order to maintain on-going production.
- Responsible for reporting cycle time and part count.
- Starts and observes machine operation to detect malfunctions.
- Works press controls to activate machines to compress compounds between molds to form and cure specified products.
- Removes cured products from mold using hand tools and air hoses. Trims completed molds to specifications of quality
- Accurately and completely fills in routers, operator inspection process sheets, set-up sheets and any other required documentation.
- Communicates with lead and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Cleans machines and work area to maintain a clean work environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years in plastics manufacturing experience
- Tolerance to fiberglass materials
- Ability to lift 30lbs consistently for an extended period of time
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Quality Control experience preferred
If you have experience as a Thermoforming/Compression Molding Machine Operator, please submit your resume for a prompt review and response to schedule a phone interview