Plastic Injection Molding Machine Operator
CIE-Century Plastics, a division of the global enterprise CIE Automotive, is seeking talented Plastic Injection Mold Machine Operators to join our Warehouse Team to operate molding machines to mold products, performing work according to specifications. The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Adheres to all department guidelines and quality requirements.
- Responsible for reporting cycle time and part count.
- Accurately and completely fills in routers, operator inspection process sheets, set-up sheets and any other required documentation.
- Communicates with lead and supervisor to receive instructions and coordinate activities.
- Cleans machines and work area to maintain a clean work environment.
- Packaging completed parts for shipment.
- Able to assemble parts based on written instructions.
- Ability to effectively communicate and follow through on given tasks.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 6+ months in plastics manufacturing experience
- 6+ months in parts inspection experience
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs consistently for an extended period of time
- Basic math skills (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division)
- Able to stand for long periods of time
If you have experience as a Plastic Injection Molding Machine Operator, please submit your resume for a prompt review and response to schedule a phone interview.