Great Start to Quality's Western Resource Center is looking for a full-time Quality Improvement Specialist to join its team!
This person will work out of the Big Rapids office and provide support to child care providers to improve quality in Lake, Mason, Oceana, Osceola and Mecosta counties.
Primary responsibilities include the following:
- Recruit licensed child care providers in the community to participate in Great Start to Quality.
- Utilize a strength based and solution focused approach to support providers.
- Promote public awareness of available quality improvement resources through Great Start to Quality to programs/providers, parents, and community stakeholders.
- Plan, organize and support professional development of childcare providers through training events.
- Collect, track, monitor and report data.
- Utilize a strength-based and solution focused approach to support providers.