Whether you are considering a career as a Truck Driver or if you are currently working in Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Security, Transportation, Logistics, Operations, Warehouse, Electrical, Forklift Operator, Supply Chain and are looking to make a change to your current career, Roehl is the company for you.
Roehl's Paid Get Your CDL Program™ will pay you while you get your CDL.
or many, our paid CDL training and truck driving job is their way to a better paying career and even the gateway to a middle class lifestyle.
Roehl drivers with only nine months on the job are on track to make $50,000 or more a year.
Here are the basics:
- Training to obtain your CDL is part of the job.
- You are hired and paid as an employee on day 1.
- You'll be paid $500 a week while you get your CDL.
- Your CDL training is four weeks and is available in multiple locations.
- After you have your CDL, you'll continue your on-the-job training as a long haul truck driver.
- If you were to go to a CDL school, you would not get paid while you are training AND you'd have to come up with the tuition for the school.
- We're a stable company that provides full benefits - we invest in you.
Earning your CDL is the first step to becoming a professional truck driver.
With our company paid CDL training program, you'll get your commercial driver’s license, and you'll open the door to many new possibilities, including:
- Competitive pay - truck driver salary
- Generous benefits - including a 401K, health insurance and more
- Flexible home time schedules
US - MI - Milan