The Front Desk Clerk provides information and customer service to resort guests. Front Desk Clerks give guests the first impression of the resort via phone and in person and must promote a positive image of the property to guests. Representing the property in a delightful professional manner at all times. Exemplary customer service to all Guests is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Include the following:
- Check guests in and out of hotel.
- Greet and direct guests.
- Handle requests for information.
- Handle guest complaints.
- Process payments and refunds.
- Answer phones and transfer calls as needed.
- Work closely with, and assist other departments such as Sales, Accounting, Food and Beverage, Ski and Golf.
- Other duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES: The following competencies are typically demonstrated for this position:
- Excellent customer service.
- Excellent telephone manner and etiquette.
- Experience with basic computer applications.
- Detail orientated.
- Professional attitude.
- Cash handling experience an asset.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Be computer literate and have the ability to learn new software programs quickly.