Location: Milan, MI
Employment Type: Full Time
Executive CDL Chauffeur Duties
- Provide safe operation of vehicles and comply with all motor vehicle regulation and traffic laws.
- Provide timely pick-up and drop-off of our valued customers.
- Maintain the appearance of vehicles while on duty.
- Display and maintain a professional, personal appearance by conveying dress code compliance.
- Communicate with dispatchers and sales team to promote and maintain work flow / customer satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Pleasant, friendly, helpful demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- Effective Time Management Skills
- Valid Driver’s License; for larger vehicles CDL B preferred with passenger endorsement & DOT card
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Punctual and reliable attendance
- Industry background preferred
- Strong knowledge of mapping programs
We are an equal opportunity employer.