1. Responsible for central Quality operations.
2. Coordinates new product launch programs.
3. Establishes quality objectives, procedures and all quality planning activities.
4. Directly supervises all quality control activities.
5. Internal contacts are Engineers, Plant Manager, Production Manager, and Quality Assurance Inspectors.
6. External contacts including customers Quality personnel.
7. Analyze quality requirements to establish process control procedures and standards. Responsible for resolving
quality issues and assuring effective communications.
8. Coordinates pilot production and mold try outs for new products.
9. Coordinates initial sample submission and reviews conformance to specifications with management.
10. Conducts internal quality audits to assure quality performance and compliance. Communicates results with upper management.
11. Analyzes non-conforming materials and establishes necessary corrective actions.
12. Coordinates the completion of F.M.E.A, F.M.A, PPAP, IMDS, manufacturing plans and process operation sheets, as well as initiating all Quality Planning activities.