The Goodwill Retail Store in Big Rapids is looking for a full-time Store Team Lead to join its staff.
The right candidate will provide excellent customer and donor service; open and close store; and supervise team members.
Essential job functions include the following:
Assist in implementing and controlling store policies and procedures.
- Responsible for helping to operate a safe, clean, and friendly place of business.
- Assist in implementing accurate daily cash handling and banking procedures.Must be fully cross trained in all non-management retail job duties.
- Assume responsibilities of daily store operations in the absence of other management, including but not limited to cash control, employee relations, facility management, and customer relations.
- Adhere to established store hours, and check security of building upon opening and closing.
- To act in a leadership capacity demonstrating professional behavior and decision making, setting an example for all Goodwill employees.
- Maintain merchandising standards in stocking and re-sets, following sizing, categorizing and pricing guidelines. Maintain all backroom operating standards.
- Address and/or communicate customer and donor concerns to supervisors.
- Assist in training and development of staff.
- Follow Goodwill safety practices.
- Comply with Goodwill attendance and punctuality standards of behavior.
- Effectively communicate the mission of Goodwill to customers and donors.
- Promote and support Goodwill activities and initiatives.